Taking My Duties Seriously
- Look, act and be alert.
- Report for duty on time.
- Always set a good example. Know and practice safe walking tips.
- Never stop vehicles.
- Perform your patrol duties faithfully.
- Be neat and clean while on duty.
- Be dependable and trustworthy.
- Be courteous and polite at all times.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Wear your belt and badge proudly.
- Remind classmates of safe walking rules without being bossy.
- Give correct crossing signals to classmates.
- Obey rules of the patrol, school and home.